TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please make sure you go through the terms and conditions below:
- Full payment is required before stock will be dispatched. Under no circumstances will any stock be dispatched without full payment reflecting in our bank account.
- Dispatch will take place within 3-7 working days of receipt of payment.
- Storage charges will be applied for stock stored for more than two weeks
- For items that need to be pre-ordered, 50% deposit is required
- Full payment needs to reflect in our account before any goods can be collected or dispatched
- 7-day return policy for items returned unused, and still boxed
- Handling charges will be applied to items that are used and returned.
- No returns after 7 days - For any warranty claims, SportsLab will attempt to repair the item before replacing. SportsLab must be allowed the opportunity to repair or replace any faulty equipment.
- Delivery, Shipping and Installation charges are non-refundable if a product has already been
- Transport Costs Are Excluded from the Cost of the Product.
- All Our Prices Are Inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Original Tax Invoice must be kept as proof of purchase, and for any warranty claims
- Warranties are split into two parts, namely:
- Warranty on Parts – If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To asses a defective product, it would need to be sent to SportsLab in Windhoek, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
- Limited Warranty – All our warranties are based on the product being used in the right environment for the purpose it has been designed for. Warranties on cardio equipment, are only valid provided that the customer gets the cardio machine serviced once per year for home use, and twice per year for commercial use.
- SportsLab reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on quotations,
SportsLab Registration 20120190